Make Money Online With Odesk


Finding online jobs is not an easy feat if you don’t know where to look. But it’s not all about just knowing where to find freelance job marketplaces. The right combination of luck, bidding prowess and the ability to deliver plays a major role in landing freelance gigs.

I’ve tried quite a few of the most popular freelance job matching services such as GetaFreelancer.com, RentaCoder.com and Scriptlance.com but I’ve won no projects using them. Either that I’m no good in bidding or the competition was just too stiff or a combination of both.

But just recently, I’ve learned about oDesk and tried my luck. After two applications, I was able to get a data entry project! I thought that the stars have finally granted my wish and let me win one project from a freelance project bidding site.

However, while working on the data entry project, I was alerted by the service buyer that to get paid, whenever I work on any project I need to be logged in to a certain oDesk application called oDesk team.

I looked up the said online app and I’ve found out that this program includes a feature that I’m not so comfy with, whenever I’m logged in, the app will take screenshots of my monitor every few minutes or so. Called Screensnaps, these screenshots will be seen by the service buyer to verify work time and to collaborate more easily with the service provider.

I’m still in the process of completing the project and I’ve just started to use oDesk team. Although I can always delete anytime those screenshots that I don’t want my client to see, I’m still trying to get the hang of it and all, you know… I still get startled a bit whenever I see the small screenshot prompt which signals that my monitor is about to get captured for the whole world to see! Ok just my clients.

Now how about you? Would you mind being required to use those software programs that take screenshots of your monitor every now and then for monitoring purposes? Why and why not?
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
kali
AUTHOR
February 5, 2014 at 9:53 PM delete

freelancer dot com is the best outsourcing jobs www.abonnaplants.com

Reply
avatar

Powered by AWeber